Monday, July 4, 2011

A Stellar 4th

Just hopping in real quick to let you all know I'm back from vacation!  RL has been plowing ahead full steam so I have not been able to log in much this week, but when I saw the word come across the wire that Stellar had a new group gift out I hurried over to grab it and share with y'all.  That's right, I said y'all.  I'm feeling spunky today.

Lexi Morgan of Stellar has created a great pair of shorts inspired by the good ole U.S. of A.  If you hurry you can get your own pair but they're only out on July 4th, at the Stellar Mainstore on Emsland. While you're there, why not go whole hog and get the great sneakers and baseball shirt as well.  I've always loved and admired Lexi's talent and touch with details. 

And now on a more serious note.... to all my friends in the United States, wishing you a very happy Independence Day.  I'm thankful for the multitude of freedoms we still have, but also this year more than others, aware of so many of our friends around the world that are losing their freedoms.  Be thankful for what you have and remember how you got it.

Paraphrasing a quote that my boyfriend recently shared with me, from one of the more historically insightful moments:
"I will always love the elusive dream of our nations founders.... freedom coupled with spiritually aware responsibility to self and others, and no ruling class... How do we spend our spiritual energy and to whom do we pledge our sacred honor?  If anyone is unhappy with some part of our society we are given 4 "boxes" to change it.... The Soap box, The Ballot box, The Jury box,  and if those fail.. The Cartridge box! Happy Independence Day my fellow Americans. May we never need to use that last box!"



Peace,
Boudica

Style Credits:
Shoes: [Stellar] Limited Edition USA Chux - GIFT
Shorts: [Stellar] USA cropped jeans VIP GIFT
Shirt: [Stellar] Unisex Baseball Shirt (Star) Gift
Skin: Pulse Skin - Tomorrow
Hair: James - Mahogany by Destiny Hair
Pose: Posture Perfect

All items and locations found in the virtual world of Inworldz.

2 comments:

  1. God I missed that from Stellar! Hope u had a nice 4 july! Hugssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mera! We had a *blast*! Hugs back <3

    ReplyDelete