Friday, December 3, 2010

Whiskey Challenge #3 - New Grit

Sometimes you need a little shaking up to snap out of your online habits. That's what the 3rd week in the Whiskey Blogger Challenge was for me. The idea this week was to find somewhere you had never been before, something out of the normal spots you hang out and that make you happy InWorldz, and snap a picture or ten.  I snapped ten.

So, leaping out into the great unknown, I stumbled upon this hidden gritty little gem of a city called "Nephilim". It is built with details down to the gritty, grungy textures that really make you feel immersed in the scene.  Let's start our tour in the warehouse district and go from there.




There is also a nice little freebie area on the second floor of the skyscrapers that had a few things you might like. I'm only showing the tennis shoes, jeans, and skin that I found there, but there are also some great sculpted BOOTS for both guys and ladies, and some nice purses. It's all in italian though, so you just have to go see what you like.


While there were a few hangout locations, apartments, the makeshift bar above the pawn shop, and the nightclub in the old cathedral, I didn't run into anyone there other than one friend I tp'd to come take a look. It would really make a great place for a fashion show or photo shoot as there are so many great spots to take pictures.





Hope you enjoy this little visit to the city. Go see and explore for yourself, and let me know what you find. I'm looking forward to finding many more great places to explore InWorldz.


Boudica

Style Credits:
Location: Nephilim 
in the virtual world of InWorldz http:://www.inworldz.com
Hair: "Sally" by Emo-tions
Top: "Fling" Crochet Camisole by Fashion Destiny
Jeans: "Jeans semplici" from the freebie shop at Nephilim Metropolis
Skin: "Maria" from the freebie shop at Nephilm
Shoes: Scarpe sportive uomo" FREE at Nephilim

All styles and landmarks are found InWorldz

6 comments:

  1. Great Blog! I have to go visit now. :) And the skin and stuff you got from the freebie shop there..wow.. how wonderful!

    I almost forgot about the "Whiskey Blog Challenge". Guess I better go out exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all are having fun and stroll in Virtual Worlds, love this :-) I will go and take a look at this place but not at night for me, luckely we can switch day/night with a few clicks, lol
    You did a very good post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice!! Great pics and I really like those jeans! Free you say!?!!? Niiiice. thanks Boudica!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ayla: Yes that skin is great for free! Actually they have a few other decent skins there, as well as some for men.

    @Mira: It was fun playing with the windlight settings to find one I liked for the city. It really does help set the mood. Thanks! It really was an interesting place to explore.

    @Whiskey: Hey thanks! Yeah the jeans there are free! I think the pic on the box shows one with stars on it, which is cute, but also in the pack is this plain pair. XOXOXO back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. I have been bogged down with work and only just catching up on the blogs and even the forum but wanted to say I like the look of this urban build and I have taken note to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ty it looks awesome! But im on the sim right now and its empty?? Did my graphic card go bananas?? Cu and happy holidays Boudica! =)

    ReplyDelete